Photos from Saturday 22nd September at Oulton Park, my local circuit and a fantastic place to spend a day in the sunshine. Highlights for me had to be the gorgeous little Simca Rallye 2 (Daniel Burrows) and the Lancia Fulvia of Pietro Caccamo - it sounded simply glorious in full flight accelerating up Deer Leap.
The British Automobile Racing Club championships featured were:
- CNC Heads Sports/Saloon Championship
- Thermex Classic Saloon & Historic Touring Car Championship
- McMillan Motorsport Caterham Graduates (Classic class)
- Sub Zero Wolf Classic Thunder incl Pro Driver Blue Oval Saloon
- McMillan Motorsport Caterham Graduates (Mega and Sigma Class)
- SVG Motorsport Pre 93 Touring Cars Championship
- McMillan Motorsport Caterham Graduates (Super Class)
- Autoglym Post Historic and Hammerite Group 1 Championship
Some photos below, click for the full set!