Saturday, 6th April 2013
My first (but hopefully not last!) visit to Oulton for 2013. I love it there.
Championships on the day:
- Legend Cars
- SVG Motorsport Pre 93 Touring Cars and CTCRC Pre 2005 Touring
- Thermex Classic Saloons and Historic Touring Championship
- Performance car.uk.com Classic Thunder
- CNC Heads Sports/Saloon Championship
- Autoglym Pre '83 Touring Cars
- Burton Performance Blue Oval Saloon Series
Lots to see for the retro enthusiast! Of course the interest isn't all on the track, I spied a beautiful Porsche 912 milling about and a black Ford Escort RS1600i lurking in the paddock area. Most interesting car of the day for me was the Ford Maverick Grabber, I'd heard of them but never actually seen one before.
Click for the full gallery. Some highlights below: